Tuesday 28 February 2012

Spring table decoration


Spring is just around the corner and we will soon be seeing daffodils Lining the roadsides.  I love daffodils (and tulips) and just thought I would share with you the table decoration I made last week.  

I am really looking forward to seeing it in full bloom.

It was so simple to make and cost absolutely nothing.  You could splash out a little with some posh stones or spray them with craft paint to make it prettier but I quite like the rustic feel of using stones out the garden. 

To make your own just dig up some daffodil bulbs, about 7 or 8 should be perfect, and place on a decorative bowl or plate.  Secure roots and bulbs in place using stones.  Don't over water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, please take a moment to say hi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...