D1 has been pestering me for ages to make biscuits so with D2 watching Ben & Holly and The BigD & D3 upstairs having a little afternoon snooze we sneaked into the kitchen and did just that - some great Mummy daughter time.
|Shhh - I think I may be in trouble for posting this|
You will need:
- 75g Melted Dark chocolate (make sure it is dairy free - Most of the good stuff is)
- 250g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 capfulls Vanilla extract
- 100g Golden Caster Sugar
- 200g Dairy Free Spread (Vitalite or Pure are good brands)
- Good pinch salt
- Pre-heat oven to 160 (we have a fan oven).
- Line baking trays with parchment paper.
- Mix salt/baking powder/flour together.
- Wisk together spread/sugar/vanilla extract until pale and creamy.
- Fold in flour mix.
- Pour on melted chocolate and stir only a couple of times to give marbled effect.
- Roll into balls a bit smaller than a golf ball, place on lined baking tray and flatten them just a little - Watch out the mixure is a little sticky so this bit is a bit messy!
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Leave to cool and then enjoy.