Friday was a very exciting day in the Mayhem household. We received a very large box from the lovely people at Garden Games who sent us a Fairy Princess Play Tent to review. As you can imagine this went down rather well with D1 who is 4 and is a lover of all things pink and princess related.
The fist thing that struck me, upon opening the box, is the quality of the construction - No flimsy plastic poles here. All the poles are solid wood and are secured into the fixings with screws. The tent itself is made from waterproof canvass so highly suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Before the tent arrived I had seen pictures and I must say that it is bigger and better in the flesh. The girls loved it and, of course, the second construction was complete it was deemed absolutely essential that fairy costumes were donned.
The play value is fantastic and is spacious enough for more than one child along with the dressing up box and other bits of play equipment. D1 had an entire house set up in minutes flat and in no time at all we were watching a repunzel re-enactment!
The Fairy Princess Tent was erected in my living room for 2 days only and has now been packaged back up as good as new and is ready and waiting to be shipped to a lucky winner. I must say we were very tempted to keep it for ourselves but I wanted to offer one of my readers the chance to have this at home in time for Christmas.
How to enter:
Visit the garden games website http://www.gardengames.co.uk/acatalog/Wigwams.html and leave a comment below telling me what your favourite item is. Don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you - Twitter Tag or email.
For additional entries do one or all of the following (For additional entries to count you must leave separate comments for each action telling me what you have done)
- Following @garden_games on Twitter.
- Follow @Managingmayhem on Twitter.
- Tweet "I want to #win a Fairy Princess Castle Tent with @Managingmayhem http://managingthemayhem.blogspot.com/2011/11/fairy-princess-tent-competition-and.html #giveaway".
- Like Managing the Mayhem on Facebook.
- Share the Managing the Mayhem page on facebook.
- Follow Managing the Mayhem with Google connect.
- Follow Managing the Mayhem with Networked Blogs.
- Open to UK residents only
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
- Competition closes Friday 9th December 2011 and the winner will be notified on the 10th December.
- If winner has not responded to claim prize within 48 hours then the competition will be re-drawn.
This competition is now closed congratulations to