Saturday 5 November 2011

Thoughts on this November Day

Follow this link http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to read other wonderful November daybooks.


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... 

It is grey and dreary - The central heating is on.

I am thinking... 

How peaceful the house feels with the BigD and the LittleD's at Dad's Club and how much more peaceful it could feel if the housework were done already.

I am thankful...

For a wonderful, caring and loyal husband, Two beautiful daughters and for the new life growing inside my tummy.

In the kitchen...

A mess awaits my attention.

I am wearing...

My comfiest maternity yoga pants/jogging bottoms.  I am yet to run a brush through my hair.

I am creating...

A blog - A new project for me.  Hopefully my daughters (and son-to-be) will look back in years to come and appreciate the stories, pictures and anecdotes of their lives.  A kind of diary if you like.

I am going...

To crack on with some housework once I have finished this post - Honest I am.

I am wondering...
If the D's are having a good time at Dad's club and what we can do with the rest of the day that will be productive.

I am reading...

Or perhaps, I should say, I have started... about 3 books in the last year and finished non of them.  I have a Husband, 2 and a half children and not enough time to read as well.  I must make time to do more of this.

I am hoping...

The housework fairies have sneaked in through the back door when I get downstairs.  I am a dreamer.

I am looking forward to...

The future and to meeting my new son in early January 2012

I am hearing...

Silence.  Punctuated with the odd sound from the washing machine downstairs.  Bliss!

Around the house...

There is a lot of work that needs doing - every room in fact!  We have been here less than a year and achieved, quite frankly, not a lot!

I am pondering...

I am ALWAYS pondering.

One of my favorite things...

Sitting alone in a coffee shop, a steaming cup of strong black coffee with lots of froth on top in one hand a book in the other.  I haven't done this in months, perhaps years!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

To keep up with NaBloPoMo and also to sell some of the girl's out grown clothes on ebay to raise some, much needed, funds for Christmas.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, please take a moment to say hi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...